About UGG Direct
Welcome to UGG Direct
UGG Direct is the premier provider of top-tier, luxury sheepskin boots. We provide a wide range of styles and are constantly adding new designs for you to choose from. Our boots lends itself perfectly to any outfit, while our specialty slip resistant outsoles with Australian Sheepskin insoles ensures all-day comfort indoors or out.
At UGG Direct we keep up with the latest design trends, and offer you quick and effective delivery of our premium quality products. Our principle is quality, and style and we are here to help you make the most out of our products through efficiency and quick delivery.
Our UGG Boots offer a unique blend of high-end quality and unrivalled comfort. All UGG boots are made from finest, premium Australian Sheepskin that is shorn by hand. Our boot makers never slip up or down the levels on our assembly line as they're crafting every individual shoe in their own company from end to start. This means there's a great deal more work and detail involved in making each pair of exceptional boots for that wearer--and it's worth it!
With the expertise of craftsmanship, we use components in our unique operation process to create comfortable and durable products for all customers. Our UGG boots come in various shapes and sizes, all with a variety of shades for people to find their perfect match. Sheepskin is known to provide warmth while the other part provides breath-ability to help keep dust at bay lessening the chance of developing allergens on or around our shoes.
We accept various payment methods and offer Australia Wide Free Shipping
We support Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal.
Also, Enjoy Buy now Pay later feature with AfterPay, and ZipPay at our checkout.
We are currently doing Free Shipping Australia Wide for purchase over $100 AUD.SHOP NOW
Why Choose our UGG Boots?
MOISTURE ABSORPTION & BREATHABLEWool, which has a tube structure, absorbs moisture in humid air and keeps your feet dry and fresh all the time.
Sheepskin Wool absorbed 30% water and evaporate the remaining 70% moisture. Whereas The moisture absorption of Synthetic Wool products is only 2%.
28°C CONSTANT TEMPERATURE AND VENTILATIONThe fine and thick wool is widely acknowledged to be the best to keep you warm because it traps heat while allowing the air to flow as normal. Therefore, the wool can not only keep you warm but also adjust the temperature.
I bought this one for my husband. His size is 42. They do recommend you get one size plus but I would recommend you to get 2 or 3 plus your shoes size because we got the 43 and its still too tight on his feet. Its a great slippers though just too small
Its always great to get new slippers and these are worth the cost for comfy sheep skin and a hard sole. Great if i just wana nip outside to grab the mail or put our rubbish. There non slip surface is good on my stairs and tight snug fit means im less lightly to fall over.
I absolutely love these boot, the soft sheep’s wool on the inside make these the most comfortable heeled boots I’ve worn in a long time.
These just arrived and are so comfy. They fit true to size and look amazing!
Warm and comfortable and look good. Yet to test out the water resistance but so impressed with them. Really good tread too. Super happy with the fast delivery, service & product.
Soooo comfy, absolutely love them..
These are the best and warmest boots I have owned. the soul is so long lasting, I am 62 and my daughter wants a pair too!
Absolutely love my purchase. Fast delivery. Gorgeous slippers. Highly recommended
These boots are great, especially if you are a woman with a wider foot., as I have. They are fully lined in sheepskin and are extremely soft leather. They are true to size.
Wonderful boots. Perfect for winter. Highly recommend them.
I love these moccasins, they are so warm and comfy and don’t loose their shape.
Beautiful and very well made boots. The colour it’s a bit darker than the pictures though. Good quality shoes so I’m very happy with my purchase.
Absolutely love this pink colour Ugg and they’re so comfy!! My favourite shoes for Winter!
These boots are extremely comfortable, fashionable, I can wear them with anything, perfectly made wonderful fit. Totally recommend these 😊 I have them in black
Beautiful boots - good quality - absolutely love them. Super fast (overseas) delivery too ☺️👍