UGG Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots
The UGG Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots is a great choice for those who need to keep their feet warm and also want protection from the elements. It features durable, water-resistant suede leather with an upper that insulates against cold air flow as well as steel toe caps to protect your toes while you're out in all sorts of weather conditions.
The removable wool insert offers additional warmth without adding too much bulk, so it can be removed when needed or left permanently inside depending upon preference! TPU outsoles provide excellent grip and traction even when working in wet conditions, which makes these UGG Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots perfect for outdoor work.
UGG Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots features:
- Premium wheat nubuck leather upper is pretreated for water-resistance
- Padded tongue and shaft for superior comfort
- 200J steel toe cap with durable polyurethane bump for extra protection
- Breathable and strong mesh lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned insole to support the entire foot from heel to toe
- Anti-static TPU outsoles are resistant to heat and oil
- Industrial standard side zip with hook-and-loop fastener for easy access
- 7 metal eyelets with thick and durable nylon shoelaces provide additional security
- Additional pair of removable wool insoles for extra warmth in winter
- Ideal for construction workers, electricians, plumbers, handymen, warehouse staff, tilers, couriers, doc workers, etc
- Meets AS 2210.3:2019 Certified By BSI BMP No 737829
- Certified Model: N3001
Shop UGG Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots with confidence, 100% Australian owned and operated. We offer fast delivery of our high-quality products. Order yours today!
Please follow the size chart below to order the correct size