Two Way Possum Merino Poncho - Charcoal
A moss stitch poncho, which can be worn two different ways; diagonal, giving an asymmetrical look or with the hem straight. This is a versatile and lightweight piece, perfect for travel.
Our Premium Two Way Possum Merino Poncho are made from a premium blend of 40% possum fur, 50% merino lambswool & 10% mulberry silk. Feel the difference, naturally!
Possum fur has a unique hollow structure that traps air, providing exceptional insulation properties. It also has no scales, making it silky soft to the touch. The addition of fine merino lambswool and Mulberry silk adds strength, additional warmth, and silky softness to the garments.
Two Way Possum Merino Poncho features
- Colour: Charcoal
- One Size Fits All - Ideal for a gift or easy fit.
- Dimension: 176cm (Length) x 55cm (height)
- 100% natural & New Zealand made
- High possum fur content of 40% for extreme softness
- High quality & superior shape retention merino knitwear
- Soft & luxurious to the touch
- Comfortable, warm & lightweight poncho
- Extensive range of colourful & stylish knitwear
Shop with confidence. 100% Australian owned. We offer fast delivery of our high quality products. Order yours today!